Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 18, 2013

The SUN!!!!

We've come to the point where sunny & 36 degrees is basically a day at the beach! This winter has been so BRUTAL, so I took the chance I had to get the boys some fresh air. The next day it was freezing, and the day after that it snowed, so I was glad I this!
 Chase on the climbing wall. Can't believe both boys are able to conquer the playground with no "spotting" from mommy.
 Chase has always loved to swing...it's his favorite thing to do on a playground.
 Glad to have some sun hitting that pale skin! Vitamin D please!
 We were the ONLY ones at the park most of the visit, so this is one of those times I'm so glad they have each other to play with!
I call this the "Friendship Rock". Since it's Friendship Park, and this big rock sits right where you walk in. I try to get a picture here when I can...We were pretty cold by now!

No comments: